- Aloe is very easy to care for, thanks to its succulent properties the plant stores moisture in the thick leaf rosettes to get it through dry periods.
- Water once a fortnight. The pot soil can be left to dry out between waterings.
- Aloe likes a light and sunny spot. The plant can also be placed outdoors on the patio or balcony in the summer months.
- Feed once a month during the growth season.
- Aloe flowers after a short rest period in the winter, during which the plant should have little water and no food. The plant develops when the days start getting longer again, at which point you should give it some more water and food.
Visit the House Plant Pavilion for a wide range of house plants in a variety of shapes and sizes.